Holliston Community Association includes all areas of Saskatoon that are bounded on the North by 8th Street; Preston Avenue to the East; Adelaide Street on the South and Cumberland Avenue on the West. Also included is the area bounded North by 8th Street, West by Clarence Avenue and South by Taylor Street.
The land where Holliston now exists was annexed in the period between 1911 and 1919. On a 1913 map of registered subdivisions, the land was divided into several parcels, with names such as Nutana Hill, University Homes, Nutana Park and University Park. The area was not actively developed until after World War II, with home construction at its peak from 1946 until 1970. Holliston School was built in 1956.
Holliston Boundary Map