Holliston Community Association includes all areas of Saskatoon that are bounded on the North by 8th Street; Preston Avenue to the East; Adelaide Street on the South and Cumberland Avenue on the West. Also included is the area bounded North by 8th Street, West by Clarence Avenue and South by Taylor Street.
The land where Holliston now exists was annexed in the period between 1911 and 1919. On a 1913 map of registered subdivisions, the land was divided into several parcels, with names such as Nutana Hill, University Homes, Nutana Park and University Park. The area was not actively developed until after World War II, with home construction at its peak from 1946 until 1970. Holliston School was built in 1956.
- President: Reisha Peters
- Treasurer: Zoe Pasloski
- Secretary: Laura Richelhoff
- Indoor Coordinator: Kelsey Kowalyk
- Pre-School Coordinator: Heather Lake
- Social Coordinator: Jessica Francis
- Basketball Coordinator: Vacant
- Soccer Coordinator: Steve Robinson
- Newsletter Coordinator: Carli Flath
- Website Coordinator: Vacant
- Rink Coordinator: Anthony Pawluk
- Members at Large: Susan Bahrey
We meet the first Monday of every month at 7pm in the Holliston School Library. Please email us to confirm the meeting is not cancelled: HollistonCA [at] gmail.com